WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
Strong Teams and Startups
Strong teams with startups in the early validation phase or growth stage (in any field), having at least an initial prototype/MVP and preferably a developed MVP in the market, with:
- Early traction: the team has already talked to customers and has a well defined problem to be solved and preferably the solution has already attracted some customers and received initial market feedback.
- Team dedication: there is a team of at least two persons and they have already put high efforts in making it happen.
- Market ambition: the team is looking to develop and expand their products/services nationally, regionally and/or internationally.
Application Deadline In:
WE OFFER TWO TRACKS, TAILORED TO YOUR NEEDS
Who is it for?
For startups that are at least in early validation (have an initial prototype or MVP) or growth phases.
What will you get?
- A rich acceleration program of 60 hours of trainings, workshops, coaching & mentoring sessions (during 3 months) tailored to the your specific needs.
- A flexible program curricula, where you can pick and choose the key modules you need to bring your startup to the market or help you grow faster.
- A 3-months post-acceleration support with follow-up mentoring and facilitation of access to networking and 3rd party services.
Flexible Support Plus
Who is it for?
For startups that have completed acceleration programs and/or have fully developed an MVP.
What will you get?
- A personalised support program of about 16 hours/team, fully based on 1-to-1 coaching and expert advise from highly experienced professionals.
- Year-round application opportunities and flexible duration, tailored to the specific timelines and priorities of your team.
- Opportunities to attend as a visitor up to two accelerator trainings/workshops and any cohort events.
… and much more
Prize awards for the best performing teams, from the program partners and supporters.
Promotion and exposure to potential partners and investors, during and beyond the program.
Networking and connections to a wide network of industry experts, entrepreneurs, coaches, mentors and other like-minded people in the region and beyond.
Free access to alumni support, peer to peer events and various post-program support services.
“You can only get something out – if at first, you put something in.” [Axel Schultze]
GROWpreneur strives to provides an intense, high energy, quality program. Our mentors, coaches, practitioners provide a wealth of knowledge and hands-on experience. As a result, there are three minimum, engagement obligations.
– Availability to participate in the selected modules and one-to-one sessions during the program, whether the format will be online or offline.
– Commitment to complete all the activities, tasks, tests, deadlines, as agreed with the respective trainers, coaches, experts or mentors during the program sessions.
– Contribution: To participate in the program, each final selected Startup should contribute to the GROWpreneur’s pooled funding, equal to: (i) a sum of EUR 100 for the Growth Accelerator track; and (ii) a sum of EUR 80 for the Flexible Support Plus track. The net amount of contributions to the pooled funds brought in by participating teams will be entirely reinvested back into the highest performing startups, selected based on merit among the program cohort members. In case you have a validated MVP, or an awesome solution to an important societal problem, but the contribution is a barrier for you to participate – talk to us and we will find a solution together!
Program Launch Event02 August
Applications Deadline03 October
Review Applications & Preselection03 - 06 October
Bootcamp & Selection of Teams15 - 17 October
Flexible Training Modules (Designing for Growth)25 October - 19 November
Training Modules (Fundraising & Investment Readiness)29 November - 21 January
Pitch Finalisation and Review17 - 21 January
Demo Day24 - 28 January